Thursday, January 1, 2015

My job is a Website Developer courtesy of AIMGlobal

 Hi, I'm Kaye,

I am proud to say, I am a product of AIMGlobal scholarship. Back home in the province in Pampanga my single parent mom cannot afford to send  me to school to pursue a college degree. Fortunately one of my aunt happens to be an Aimglobal member and she's the one who supported my schooling to continue my dream of getting a college degree. I avail the AIMGlobal scholarship a 50% discounts on tuition fee at Interface Computer College. It is really such a blessing, imagine at that time my tuition fee is around 19 thousand plus and my aunt pay only half for every semester. What a big savings that we got, during the entire 4 years of the course we save almost 76 thousand plus on tuition fees. Now I am a professional with a degree of BS in Information Technology.

Now my job is a website developer and most of my  clients are in the US and I am earning more than I have expected and of course aside from AIMGlobal as a member. Now I and my mom are enjoying a comfortable life. I am so grateful with my aunt (she's with me in the pic) who help me all the way and to AIMGlobal. For my aunt, I want to express my deep gratitude, maraming salamat po kun hindi syo hindi ko mararating ito!

Thanks & God bless! Ms Sarah Kaye Magat.

No comments:

Post a Comment